Tuesday, August 26, 2008

And the Award Goes to...


Congratulations to "Peace," the winner of my Readers' Contest! This person scored the most points in the competition by posting comments which got the greatest reaction out of me, be that a laugh-out-loud or a sentimental sigh.

An honorable mention goes out to the clever Paul Atreides who came in second place!

Thanks to ALL OF YOU who posted such witty, sentimental, or wise comments--which certainly makes me thankful for good friends that know me well!

It was a very entertaining, enjoyable competition, and I thank everyone who participated! It certainly made writing more worthwhile then I knew people were reading it!

A total of 117 names posted comments. I eagerly await all of you to reveal your true identities to me! I can't wait to find out who everybody is!

Although my blogging was planned to conclude at the end of the summer, because I enjoy this so much, I've decided to continue writing (even though the Readers' Competition ends today). With the start of school, I won't be able to blog daily, but I'm sure I'll at least be able to blog once or twice a week. It is therapeutic for me, and this has essentially become my diary!

Below are the 117 names from the competition. Tell me which were yours, please! I have my guesses, and I can't wait to see if I'm right on some of them!

:-)
Amos Stotlzfus
ARO
Bathwater
Benuel Esh
Bobby
Boomerang
Brooke
C
Cathy L.
Count Chocula
Dad
Dr. Philly
Elmer
Emily
Fashion Police
Hats Are Good Things
ItsJustMe
Jake Beiler
Lenin
Locachica
Loverboy
ManOfTheCloth
Marian
Mr. Sunshine
Muchacho
Mugs
Neferiti
P
Paul Atreides
Peace
Pinocchio
Power Ball Lottery
Purple Door Fan
Rinnie
Roger
Shasta
Shawn Machia
The Not Me Ghost
The Young Pretender
Who Can That Be
Wit Himself
Yoga
Zoe