Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Piling It On


I can now validate why I worked so late on Monday night, even though I didn't consciously realize it at the time: I was getting stuff done so that I would have the ability to go out at least ONE night this week -- and that was last night!

I picked up my friends Shawn and Matt, and together we went to LCBC and met up with my college friend Deb and my Saturate friends John, Jose, and Jesse. We all piled onto the comfy couches in the back of the auditorium. They're like special reserved seats for us people who come in late. :)

Saturate will be celebrating it's third year birthday soon, and I feel so lucky to have been there at its inception. Having a lot of Christian friends finally is such a gift!

Last night I got to meet my friend Nicole's new husband, and I got to see my friend Thomas who I haven't seen in a good long while.

Afterward, a sizable crew of people went to this kid Zach's house and filled his living room with racuous laughter, which made me wonder if his parents were upstairs sleeping or not. The only people I knew at this party was Mike and Greg, and we sort of kept to ourselves, not because we were anti-social but because we were sort of having our own fun. :)

By the time I got home and cuddled briefly with the doves, I got into bed at a late 1 AM. Hearing my alarm go off at 5:15 this morning wasn't fun!