Sunday, March 22, 2009

Samantha's Mad at Me :-(

When Samantha gets upset with me, she gets silent.

The pouting will last for days upon end, making navigation difficult and communication almost impossible with my little car companion.

But why is she refusing to speak to me? Have I taken too many wrong turns lately and she's tired of having to recalculate?

I checked her mute button, and it isn't that. I have her on 80% volume, which is plenty enough to be heard. She should consider herself lucky because few people sound in at the 80% level in my life.

I'm nervous because I'm not sure if she's still under the 30-day easy return policy at Radio Shack. But, even if she is, how can I say good-bye to my little friend who's successfully gotten me to all of my destinations in the last month? A geographical bond has formed between us, and bonds formed over topography are very hard to break.