Monday, October 12, 2009

it's even in me now :-(

Depression is like a cancer that eats at the very soul of who we are.

It is a manifestation of everything that is false.

And I see sooo many people afflicted with it.

I used to criticize others for being that way. But God has given it to me now (for the last 2 years) that I might be more understanding of others.

What I once found as the most unattractive feature in others is now an unattractive feature within me.

Clearly, God knew I needed a lesson in humility by it.

I will get through this, somehow, although it seems impossible to me right now. God is allowing me to be tested, and I trust Him completely. I will try not to worry because He would never ask me to do something that could harm me.

He's merely preparing me for something. Of this, I am sure.

But, meanwhile, I can do nothing but cry and hope that someone gives me the strength to endure. I have not been eating from the Hamburger of Life for quite some time now, and I am wilting. I feel fragile in my footing, like I could be blown over with a single puff of your lips.