Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On the Horizon

I'm sooooo excited.

There are so many new things popping up on the horizon in my life.

There's so much that I'm looking forward to right now. On last count, I think there's about 4 - 8 new things I'm very excited about.

So may new things are just beginning!! But this evening I shall expound upon just one of these things.

Tonight I had the honor of being taken out to dinner by two directors of the Harrisburg Diocese. As only God could orchestrate it, in the last two weeks (and for the first time in known history in our diocese) 3 of us (who didn't know each other) just happened to approach the diocese about the possibility of starting a young adult ministry for people in their 20s and 30s.

And so, the 5 of us got together at the Olive Garden tonight. It was a wonderful meeting. We each spoke about our vision for the ministry, and we all had the exact same idea in mind! We left the meeting feeling totally excited, totally empowered, totally supported, and totally free to begin what I think will be a very rewarding adventure! Please keep us in your prayers!