Friday, November 20, 2009

Lisa Soap Photo Contest Begins! :)

It's been over a year since I've had my last readers' contest. It was tons of fun (at least for me!), and so now I'd like to start something again!

Only this time I think I shall make it a photo contest. Do you think that would be fun? :)

Between now and the new year, I'll be looking to collect from my readers and friends any and all pictures of Lisa Soap, that little slab of whiteness that resides near the sink in most hotel rooms.

Wrapped or unwrapped, send me your most creative photos of the soap that bears my name but never lathers. On December 31st, I'll pick my favorite -- and the winner will get a very special prize. :)

Thanks to my friend David for sending me my first photograph from a hotel in NYC this weekend! Please send your submissions to HermitCrabHappy@dejazzd.com.