Thursday, April 01, 2010

A Beautiful Springtime...Outside & Within Me

Oh, dear reader, how I have missed you!!!

I cannot believe I've neglected you for the past 24 days, and I am deeply sorry!  Goodness, that is almost a whole month where we have been without each other!

Normally, you and I would only go a few days before I'd write to you again, but these past several weeks have been so exceedingly joyful and entertaining for me that I haven't had a moment to sit down and write to you!

But I am back.  I promise I shall catch you up on all that I've been doing.  While some details I shall skip over to get you caught up quickly, I will certainly give you the highlights of the beauty that has been unfolding around me lately.  And there has been a ton of it!

There is a beautiful Springtime outside...and it is also within me now.

Stay tuned!