I figured it would be a neat way for Michael and I to keep track of the many things we want to do to prepare our home and our lives for the arrival of Baby in just 5 short months!
For example, these are the things I'd like to have done around the house:
- test all antique furniture and window sills for the presence of lead paint
- test basement for the presence of radon
- install new banisters on both of our staircases
- relocate our several motion detectors for the security system
- relocate the wireless DSL box to keep those strange, invisible waves farthest away from Baby
- create a beautiful nursery
Hopefully it will be a fun, effective tool for us! I'm sure that when the baby is born in September, it's going to be FULL of writing!