Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dreaming Up a New Revamp!

In the last several months, I've been on this kick of reading young mommy blogs.  I guess it's no wonder, given that I'm preparing to go into the vocation myself.  :)

These women I'm reading are soooo inspirational.  They're young, they're hip, they're full of creativity, and they adore their husbands and children.  They soak in every moment, share what they've learned, and...inspire.

Perhaps because of this reading I've been doing, deep in my soul, I feel this delightful rumbling of something new that's getting ready. 

And it's not just this precious little child that I feel wiggling inside my belly.  It's something else.  It's something uniquely me.  It's the future me.  It's this mama that I'm going to become.

Sometimes a key word or two is all that I need to start running with a new idea, a new identity, a new set of goals to embody.  But today, I got several of them!  Nothing's been decided yet, but these are my thoughts today:
What do you think?