Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Visiting My Best Friend from High School

Yesterday I drove out to the King of Prussia Mall to spend time with Jamie, my best friend from high school.

Our tradition for the last several years has been to meet at our favorite California Pizza Kitchen for lunch.

Both of us get cups of their amazing tortilla soup.

Both of us get raspberry iced teas.

Both of us devour a tall stack of buttered bread.

And both of us get an outrageously delicious salad.

We sit there for hours, talking about everything, catching up on each other's lives. 

Sometimes we're laughing loudly.  At other moments, we're on the verge of empathetic tears.  No matter what, we're living life together (although apart), and I couldn't be more grateful for our continued friendship.

Jamie and Justin just celebrated their one-year anniversary, and Michael and I are soon to do the same!